We adapt to your needs, accompanying you in the different areas of your industrial activity
In most cases it is the customer who is responsible for providing the main structure of the machine and our technical team, which has extensive experience in this field, is responsible for studying the adequacy and modernization of each machine. Calculating and designing the best solutions for this purpose:
- Renovation of the electrical system and tuning of the machine.
- Incorporation of CNC controls, new drives and renewal of the kinematics (spindle, zips, pinions).
- The possibility of incorporating other improvements (electronic measuring systems and greases).
- Renovation of the appearance with fairs and protections.
- Commissioning at the customer’s premises and training related to its operation.
Boring machine retrofitting
- Increase of axis travel
- Design of tool clamping
- General adjustment
- Adaptation of an auto-slide table
- Replacement of the entire electrical and hydraulic system
Vertical Lathe Retrofitting
- Adaptation of 2 milling and drilling heads with higher performance
- Adaptation of a “C” axis
- Increase turning capacity (diameter and height)
- Change the entire electrical and hydraulic system
- Conversion from lathe to lathe-milling machine
- New kinematics in the axes
- New turret for tool change
CNC Milling Machine Retrofitting
- Design of a new head to adapt it to the structure
- Design of the kinematic chain and transmissions to increase the advances in the axes
- Adaptation of new motorisations and drives in the axes
- Replacement of the numerical control
- Change of the whole hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Adaptation to the new regulations
We have the appropriate infrastructure and machinery, incorporating the most modern technology and based on DYE technology, to be able to provide solutions to clients looking for the manufacture of large machining.