Use de COOKIES
Our website uses “cookies” to improve navigation and obtain statistical data on the visits obtained.
What is a cookie NOT?
“Cookies” are small text files that are installed on the computer from which our website is visited, and that automatically provide us with information. The “cookies” in no case can be considered as a computer virus.
- They do not damage the computer or slow down its operation in normal mode.
- You can delete our “cookies” at any time, or reject them by configuring your browser.
- Cookies are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous user).
- Thanks to “cookies”, it is possible for us to recognize the browsers of registered users after they have been authenticated for the first time, without them having to register each time they visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for
- Our “cookies” serve to identify a user session (“session cookies”) on a computer (“temporary cookies”), and do not themselves provide the user’s name or any other information.
- The cookies used cannot read the cookie files created by other providers.
- The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to notify him on the screen of the reception of “cookies” or to prevent the installation of “cookies” on his disk.
Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Our website uses two different types of “cookies”:
Third party “Cookies”:
You can configure your browser not to receive these “cookies” and they will not be installed. Otherwise, we understand that we have your consent for its installation.
They are generated by our website for different functions:
Used to recognize registered users who have authenticated themselves on our website. With these “cookies”, you can access the restricted access sections of the website. If you reject these “cookies” or delete them, the access codes to our website will not work correctly.
Interface customization cookies:
Used to facilitate the navigation of our website. They allow to remember some graphic aspects of our website automatically. If you reject these “cookies” or delete them, browsing our website will not work as easily.
Used to personalize the advertising that our website provides you, based on the content viewed and the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies:
These “cookies” store the information of our users and their behavior to later offer, in the available advertising spaces, relevant information for them.
How to delete cookies
From your computer you can delete the “cookies” installed in each browser you use. Cookies are installed in each browser used to visit us, and therefore you must delete them from each of them.
Here is information on how to do it in the main browsers:
- Delete “cookies” in Chrome
- Delete “cookies” in Firefox
- Delete “cookies” in Internet Explorer
- Delete “cookies” in Safari
- Delete “cookies” in Opera
For more information on the use of “cookies”, you can review the documentation published in the guides of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. (go to guides)